You can change your Cookie preferences or withdraw consent using the Privacy Settings.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website to generally improve the user experience, for example, by remembering your preferences or offering personalized content and advertisement.
- verify login information and allow users to find friends who use a Service;
- track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with a Service;
- understand the total number of users of a Service on an ongoing basis and the types of devices;
- monitor the performance of a Service to continually improve it;
- customize and enhance your online experience;
- provide customer service to you; and
- serve third parties' adverts within our services.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
The types of Cookies used by our partners and us in connection with a Service can be classified into these categories: 'Necessary Cookies', 'Functionality Cookies', 'Analytics Cookies', and 'Advertising and Tracking Cookies.' We have set out below some further information about each category, purpose, and duration of the Cookie's third parties, and we set. You may disable Cookies at any time by using the Privacy Settings, which may affect how the Service functions.
Necessary Cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility.
Functional Cookies record information about your choices and allow us to tailor a Service to you.
These Cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to use a Service, we can provide you with our services as you have previously asked for them. For example, these Cookies allow us to show you when you are logged in and store your preferences, such as your language preferences.
Analytics Cookies analyze how our service is accessed, used, or performs to provide you with a better user experience and maintain, operate and continually improve a Service.
These cookies allow us:
- better understand users of a Service so that we can improve how we present our content;
- test different design ideas for particular features;
- determine the number of unique users of a Service;
- improve a Service by measuring any errors that occur; and
- conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
For example, we use Google Analytics on our website and other sites to analyze your use. Google will transmit this information to its servers in the US and other countries. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Services. The IP address collected will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
Advertising and Targeting Cookies
Advertising and Targeting Cookies may be set through our Services by our advertising partners. Those companies may use them to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
How to Control or Delete Cookies
General - In addition to the above, please note that most browsers allow you to change your preferences for Cookies through their settings. These settings are typically found in the "options" or "preferences" menu. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
- Cookie setting in Chrome
- Cookie setting in Safari
- Cookie setting in Firefox
- Cookie setting in Internet Explorer
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
Need More Information?
If you want to learn more about cookies and their use on the Internet, you may find further useful information on AboutCookies, All About Cookies, and Your Online Choices.
Cookies that have been set in the past
If you have disabled one or more Cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your disabled preference is set. However, we will stop using the disabled Cookie to collect further information.